Article 1 (Applicable)
This agreement shall apply to all relationships related to the use of this service between the user and our company.
Regarding this service, in addition to this agreement, we may make various provisions (hereinafter referred to as “individual provisions”) such as rules for use. These individual provisions shall form part of this agreement regardless of their name.
If the provisions of this agreement contradict the provisions of the individual provisions of the preceding article, the provisions of the individual provisions shall prevail unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions.
Article 2 (Registration for use)
In this service, the registration applicant agrees to this agreement, applies for usage registration by the method specified by the Company, and the Company notifies the registration applicant of this approval, and the usage registration shall be completed.
The Company may not approve the application for use registration if it determines that the applicant for use registration has the following reasons, and shall not be obliged to disclose the reason.
- When false matters are reported when applying for usage registration
- When the application is from a person who has violated this agreement
- In addition, when we judge that the usage registration is not appropriate
In relation to the above, this service may review registrants as appropriate.
Article 3 (Management of user ID and password)
The user shall properly manage the user ID and password of this service at his / her own risk.
Under no circumstances may the user transfer or lend the user ID and password to or share with a third party. If the combination of user ID and password matches the registered information and you are logged in, we will consider it to be used by the user who has registered that user ID.
The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by the use of the user ID and password by a third party, unless the Company has intentional or gross negligence.
Article 4 (Usage fee and payment method)
The user shall pay the usage fee displayed on this App’s website by the method specified by the Company, which is separately determined by the Company as the consideration for the paid part of the Service. The usage fee is a monthly fee and is automatically renewed and valid until you cancel.
Please note that the usage fee will not be refunded regardless of cancellation in the middle of the month or other reasons.
Article 5 (Prohibited matters)
The user must not do the following acts when using this service.
- Acts that violate the law or public order and morals
- Acts related to criminal acts
- Acts that destroy or interfere with the functions of our company, other users of this service, or the server or network of a third party.
- Acts that may interfere with the operation of our services
- Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information about other users
- Unauthorized access or attempting this
- Acts of impersonating another user
- Acts that directly or indirectly benefit antisocial forces in connection with our services
- Acts that infringe the intellectual property rights, portrait rights, privacy, honor or other rights or interests of the Company, other users of this service or third parties
Acts of posting or transmitting on this service the content that includes or is judged to include the following expressions
- Overly violent expression
- Explicit sexual expression
- Expressions that lead to discrimination based on race, nationality, beliefs, gender, social status, family origin, etc.
- Expressions that induce or encourage suicide, self-harm, or substance abuse
- Expressions that make others uncomfortable, including other antisocial content
Actions that the Company determines to have or are intended for the following:
- Sales, advertising, advertising, solicitation, and other acts for the purpose of profit (excluding those approved by the Company)
- Acts aimed at sexual or obscene acts
- Acts aimed at meeting or dating an unfamiliar opposite sex
- Acts aimed at harassing or slandering other users
- Acts aimed at causing disadvantage, damage or discomfort to us, other users of this service, or third parties
- Other acts of using this service for a purpose different from the intended purpose of use of this service
- Religious activities or solicitations to religious groups
- Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
Article 6 (suspension of provision of this service, etc.)
The Company shall be able to suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of this service without notifying the user in advance if it is determined that there is any of the following reasons.
- When performing maintenance, inspection or updating of the computer system related to this service
- When it becomes difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning strike, fire, power outage or natural disaster
- When the computer or communication line stops due to an accident
- In addition, when we judge that it is difficult to provide this service
The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user or a third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of this service.
Article 7 (copyright)
The user shall use this service to post or upload only information such as texts, images and videos that he / she owns the necessary intellectual property rights such as copyrights or has obtained the permission of the necessary right holder. Suppose you can.
The copyright of texts, images, videos, etc. posted or uploaded by the user using this service shall be reserved by the user or other existing right holders. However, we will improve the text, images, videos, etc. posted or uploaded using this service to the extent necessary for improving this service, improving quality, correcting deficiencies, etc., and publicizing this service. It shall be available and the user shall not exercise the moral rights of the author with respect to this use.
Except as provided in the main text of the preceding paragraph, all copyrights and other intellectual property rights regarding this service and all information related to this service belong to the Company or the right holder who has licensed the use to the Company, and the user has no permission. Do not copy, transfer, lend, translate, modify, reprint, publicly transmit (including enabling transmission), transmit, distribute, publish, or use for business purposes.
Article 8 (Usage restrictions and deregistration)
If the user falls under any of the following, we will delete the posted data without prior notice, restrict the use of all or part of this service to the user, or cancel the registration as a user. Suppose you can.
- If you violate any provision of this agreement
- When it turns out that there is a false fact in the registered items
- When the payment method notified by the user is suspended
- When there is a default of payment obligations such as fees
- If there is no response to the contact from us for a certain period of time
- When this service has not been used for a certain period of time since the last use
- In addition, when we judge that the use of this service is not appropriate
In the case of any of the items in the preceding paragraph, the user naturally loses the profit of the deadline for all the debts to the Company and must immediately repay all the debts borne at that time in a lump sum.
The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused to the user due to the actions taken by the Company based on this article.
Article 9 (withdrawal)
The user shall be able to withdraw from this service by the withdrawal procedure specified by the Company.
Article 10 (Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer)
We have virtually or legal defects in this service (safety, reliability, accuracy, integrity, effectiveness, fitness for a particular purpose, security defects, errors and bugs, infringement of rights, etc.) We do not guarantee, either explicitly or implicitly, that there is no such thing.
We are not responsible for any damage caused to the user due to this service. However, if the contract between us and the user regarding this service (including this agreement) is a consumer contract stipulated in the Consumer Contract Law, this disclaimer does not apply.
Even in the case prescribed in the proviso of the preceding paragraph, the Company shall suffer damages caused by special circumstances among the damages caused to the user due to default or illegal acts due to the Company’s negligence (excluding gross negligence) (the Company or the user). We do not take any responsibility for foreseeing or foreseeing the occurrence of damage. In addition, compensation for damages caused to the user due to default or illegal acts due to our negligence (excluding gross negligence) shall be limited to the amount of usage fee received from the user in the month in which the damage occurred.
The Company is not responsible for any transactions, communications or disputes that occur between the user and other users or third parties regarding this service.
Article 11 (Changes in service content, etc.)
The Company shall be able to change the contents of this service or discontinue the provision of this service without notifying the user, and shall not be liable for any damage caused to the user by this.
Article 12 (Change of Terms of Service)
We may change this agreement at any time without notifying the user if we deem it necessary. If you start using this service after changing this agreement, the user will be deemed to have agreed to the changed agreement.
Article 13 (Handling of personal information)
Article 14 (Notification or Contact)
Notifications or communications between the user and the Company shall be made by the method specified by the Company. The Company considers that the currently registered contact is valid and notifies or contacts the contact unless the user notifies the change according to the method specified separately by the user, and these are notified or contacted by the user at the time of transmission. It is considered that you have reached.
Article 15 (Prohibition of transfer of rights and obligations)
The user may not assign the status under the usage contract or the rights or obligations based on this agreement to a third party or provide it as collateral without the prior written consent of the Company.
Article 16 (Governing law / jurisdiction)
In interpreting this agreement, Japanese law shall be the governing law.
In the event of a dispute regarding this service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of our head office shall be the exclusive jurisdiction.
Enforced on June 1, 2021
Revised June 1, 2021