Chapter 1 (Personal information)
“Personal information” refers to “personal information” as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and is information about living individuals, such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, etc. contained in the information. Information that can identify a specific individual by the description etc. and information that can identify a specific individual from the relevant information alone such as appearance, fingerprint, voiceprint data, and insurer number of health insurance certificate (personal identification information) ..
Chapter 2 (How to collect personal information)
We may ask for personal information such as name, phone number, and email address when users register for use. In addition, information related to transaction records and payments made between users and business partners, including personal information of users, is referred to as our business partners (including information providers, etc., hereinafter referred to as “business partners”. ) Etc. may be collected.
Chapter 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purposes for which we collect and use personal information are as follows.
- For the provision and operation of our services
- To answer inquiries from users (including verification of identity)
- To send emails about new features, updates, campaigns, etc. of the service you are using and other services we provide
- For maintenance, important notices, etc. to contact you as needed
- To allow users to view, change, delete, and view usage status of their own registration information
- To charge the user a usage fee for a paid service
- Purpose incidental to the above purpose of use
User information to be obtained and intended:
- Email address (Google authentication and Facebook authentication, email authentication, identity verification only)/li>
- Mobile phone number (mobile phone number verification, identity verification only)
- User avatar and display name (can be changed at any time within the application)
- Generate a random string for a unique ID in your app
User information to be obtained and intended:
- Google Sign In (by Google authentication)
- Sign In with Aple (iOS only, with Apple ID verification)
- Sign up / sign in by email address
- Sign up / sign in by phone number verification
Chapter 4 (Change of purpose of use)
The Company shall change the purpose of use of personal information only when it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is relevant to that before the change. If the purpose of use is changed, the changed purpose shall be notified to the user or announced on this website by the method prescribed by the Company.
Chapter 5 (Provision of personal information to a third party)
We will not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases. However, this does not apply when permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is necessary for a national institution or a local public body or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, obtaining the consent of the person will hinder the
- performance of the affairs. When there is a risk of exerting
When the following matters are announced or announced in advance and the Company notifies the Personal Information Protection Commission
- Include provision to third parties in the purpose of use
- Items of data provided to third parties
- Means or method of provision to a third party
- Stop providing personal information to third parties at the request of the person
- How to accept the request of the person
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the information is provided to a third party.
- When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided due to business succession due to merger or other reasons
- In the case of joint use of personal information with a specific person, the fact, the items of personal information to be jointly used, the scope of joint use, the purpose of use of the user and the purpose of use of the user When the person is notified in advance of the name or name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information, or the person is placed in a state where the person can easily know it.
Chapter 6 (Disclosure of personal information)
When requested by the person to disclose personal information, we will disclose it to the person without delay. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following, we may not disclose all or part of it, and if we decide not to disclose it, we will notify you to that effect without delay. A fee of 10 USD will be charged for each disclosure of personal information.
- When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
- When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our business
- When it violates other laws and regulations
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, we will not disclose information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information.
Chapter 7 (Correction and deletion of personal information)
If the user’s personal information held by the Company is incorrect, the user shall correct, add or delete the personal information to the Company according to the procedure established by the Company (hereinafter referred to as “correction, etc.”). ) Can be charged. If we receive the request set forth in the preceding paragraph from the user and determine that it is necessary to respond to the request, we shall correct the personal information, etc. without delay. The Company will notify the user without delay when it makes corrections, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or when it decides not to make corrections, etc.
Chapter 8 (suspension of use of personal information, etc.)
- The Company suspends or deletes the use of personal information from the person because the personal information is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or because it was obtained by fraudulent means (hereinafter, “use”. If you are asked to stop, etc.), we will carry out the necessary investigation without delay.
- If we determine that it is necessary to respond to the request based on the survey results in the preceding paragraph, we will suspend the use of the personal information without delay.
- The Company will notify the user without delay when it suspends use, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or when it decides not to suspend use, etc.
- Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, if you have a large amount of expenses for suspension of use, etc., or if it is difficult to suspend the use, etc., you can take alternative measures necessary to protect the rights and interests of the user. If so, this alternative shall be taken.
Chapter 10 (Inquiry acception)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the following.
- Revised: June 1, 2021
- Enactmant Date: June 1, 2021(First Edition)